Saturday, August 3, 2013

{Post 1,228} New Caulk Around and Shirts Abound

Do you have home projects that you procrastinate about and procrastinate about...???  I do.  Did.  Thankfully I knocked 4 of them off my to-do list today while I was home alone.

1.  Sewed and hung a new everyday shower curtain.
2.  Arranged a new bathroom flower arrangement for my cone (replacing the Christmas one--embarrassed).
3.  Scrubbed the oil stains out of the carpet in my bedroom.
4.  Replaced the caulk in the master bathroom sinks.  Getting the old stuff out was a bear.  But so worth it!

Sinks before and after.





I also sewed ALL the dark sections of the remaining Shirts Abound blocks as well as sewing the light sections on about 12 units, trimming, and removing the papers.  Productive day!





2 comments:

Leeanne said...

I love days like that!!

Christina said...

Hoping for some days like that coming up. The new caulk looks great.