Friday, August 2, 2013

{Post 1,227} Shirts Abound 12 Blocks Strong

I am such a wreck when I'm home alone.  Worse than the home alone movie!  So I decided to sew, sew, sew on these blocks and play music loudly.  It's now after 10 PM and my son should be home from work relatively soon.  Does our house make these weird, scary noises when my husband is home?  I think not.

Here are 12 of the 20 blocks needed.  I finally relented and replaced 2 of the fabrics in the top left block.  It was now or never.  The ones replaced were too light.  Much better!



3 comments:

Janet O. said...

I love the diamonds created in the light spaces.
My DH is much more tuned in to the noises our home makes than I am. He is always afraid some system in the house (heating, cooling, water pump, etc.) is breaking down. : )

Leeanne said...

Lovely! Yes my house makes funny noises when my man is out at night too!

Ruth said...

Looking great! I just might get started on some blocks today. I'm making progress on putting things away and even broke out my Janome yesterday! I missed it a lot on my trip!