Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Quilts Are A Many Splendored Thing

This is my newest piecing project. The pattern is called Another Mosaic. It's from a scrap quilting book. I think it is called Save The Scraps. These blocks go together so much easier than they look.

The blocks finish at 8-1/2" square. I am using up a lot of scraps in this. Many wonderful ladies sent me small pieces to use in my ongoing Seeds of Kindness quilt. I am using up the leftovers on this new project, Another Mosaic.

Meanwhile, my hand-quilted Christmas quilt from 2008 is nearly finished. I just have to do about halfway across the green divider at the top and all the way across at the bottom.

Until later,
~Joan

2 comments:

Lisa Boyer said...

Pretty! I like the connecting blocks and how the whole quilt seems to "twist" a little. Lots of motion with the pinwheels!

Lissa Jane said...

I love this pattern too, the secondary pattern is lovely..
I was wondering how your 'seeds of kindness' was going (but thought it was rude to ask, I know how many WISP's I have!)


Lissa
Australia