Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One Month Curves Report


I got a very good report today at Curves. It was scary to be re-measured. Before she started, I kept bracing myself for bad news. I don't know why. Guess it's because I was down in the dumps to begin with.

I lost 4 pounds and (drum roll, please)...7 inches!! Various measurements were taken a month ago when I started (arm, chest, waist, abdomen, hips, thigh, and calf), so the comparisons were to those original measurements. This might be too much information for some. I was so pleased with the progress thus far. I still have a l-o-n-g way to go, but was greatly encouraged with what has happened in just a month. When I weighed yesterday on the Curves scale, I had lost 7-1/2 pounds from my start weight. Weight fluctuates so much, even during the SAME day, so I did not let the small amount discourage me.

Today is also my 20th wedding anniversary.

Have a great night,

~Joan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for the weight and inches lost! Way to go girl!

PiecefulChaos said...

Congrats on the weight/inches lost! Keep up the good work! And more congrats to you and DH on your anniversary!

momtofatdogs said...

Happy Anniversary , Joan! 20 years is a blessed event!
Sam