Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mennonite Mosaic Top is Finished




Good morning from a very chilly NC! 30 degrees...brrrrr...

Here is my Mennonite Mosaic top finished. It measures 88" square. I took these pictures outside, so they are a little over bright from the sunshine. I am now trying to decide what to use for backing. I'd like a small shirting print, but I really don't want to BUY anything because I have a whole bookshelf of bolts of fabric. I'm sure something will strike me (thud!).

Off to do some school with the children.

Just a reminder that if you comment, make sure your email address is in the text if you have your account set at NO REPLY. I can't answer you otherwise.

~Joan



6 comments:

waterbug said...

i hope everyone is feeling better were doing good down here love ya dad

Suzy said...

I love your Mennonite quilt top. The border really makes the square design standout. Can't wait to see it quilted. :o)

Anonymous said...

Love you Mennonite mosaïc quilt ! Wonderful !

Libby said...

Gorgeous *s*

SueR said...

I continue to be amazed at how fast you can put together a quilt, and this was a big one too! I'm still puttering around with my Scrappy Bargello...

Unknown said...

Gee, you have that Mennenite quilte done already. Where do you find the time, and cook all your meals from scrach and aren't feeling good.

Beautiful quilt, Joan.