Sunday, March 10, 2019

{Post 1,634} Five More Blocks


My posts seem boring...even to me. Ha ha...

I have an unexpected couple days all to myself tomorrow and Tuesday. I decided to make a meal for a family of six that are good friends. That will only take a little time in the AM.

Just now I made 5 more quilt blocks. Two for the black and white crossover quilt and 3 Moth blocks. Here they are:


After I get the meal ready to send with my friend, I am going to piece more rows for the Moth in the Window quilt. I have lots of pieced blocks ready to add. That way, I can decide what colors I need more of and so on. 

2 comments:

julieQ said...

Very pretty, JOan! I have really enjoyed watching this beautiful quilt take shape!

Marsha B said...

You are making great progress and your blocks are gorgeous!