Monday, February 12, 2018

{Post 1,579} Scrubbers

Over the years, I have crocheted many pot scrubbers from nylon net. Since the introduction of Pinterest, I’ve seen a few new patterns. I also saw “Scrubby” yarn the last time I was at Walmart. Our store has it under the selection of knitting needles and crochet hooks.

This past weekend, my husband and I had the delight of going away for 24 hours for a “Sweetheart Getaway” at a Christian camp about 2 hours from us. It was so relaxing, the meals were delicious, the speaking sessions beneficial, the music glorious, the company so fun...

I crocheted the round scrubber on the way there. It is all Scrubby yarn. Actually, I made two of them with the intention of giving one to a new friend. And I did.

The rectangular one I did this AM. It uses cotton yarn plus the scrubby yarn for the last third. Both these are on my “Joan Parker” Pinterest page under crochet. The darning needle is there for size comparison. The round one is 3” across. The other is about 5” long by 3-1/2” wide.


1 comment:

dortha said...

Since everyone needs a pot scrubber, it might as well be pretty. Those are two pretty ones.