Tuesday, September 2, 2014

{Post 1,413} A Good Reason To "Watch" Movies

This is my progress on my Grandmother's Flower Garden during the last two days.  We watched a couple episodes of "Little House" last night on DVD.  Also watched "Antboy" (would not recommend...practically a waste of time except for these new blocks)...



New blocks are blue pastel partial block in 3rd row down and in 4th row the red with purple outer ring.  The burgandy center with pink outer ring was finished a while ago, just not added to the mother ship.

I had a slight setback.  My Clover needle threader has just stopped working.  I can see the little thing that pushes the thread through work, but my needles are repeatedly not threading.  Any suggestions?  My old eyes need this!

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Looking good. I don't have a needle threader (still struggle to thread my own), so I am no help there.

julieQ said...

I have really enjoyed watching this beautiful just grow and grow!! I have no clue about the threader...it is the little things that are just needed!!

momtofatdogs said...

Have not seen Antboy - and probably won't.

Love the new blocks!

Sorry, no suggestions on the needle threader - I'm still doing it the old fashioned way.

Sam

Leeanne said...

More pretty flowers in your garden. Sorry I can't think why your needle threader has stopped working.