Saturday, July 5, 2014

{Post 1,367} Mini Needs Bordered


Here is my latest mini...a pinwheel design.  I love the way it came together.  Finished piecing the blocks this AM.  

My dear husband helped me hang the first 2 (of 4) yardsticks.  Yes, the clothesline is already going the way of the fondue pot.  The day I hung it my friend, Janet, posted about her yardstick hangers.  Brilliant.  I am a convert.  Pictures of the yardsticks to come.  I stained them with a light wood stain.  

The above quilt is about 10" x 14" right now.  I am going to add a small border and binding, of course.

Update.  Here's the above quilt with borders and pinned for quilting.



2 comments:

Ruth said...

That's tiny! But so cute and will look so cute on your wall!

Natashahcoy@gmail.com said...

The makings of a beautiful wall quilt....