Saturday, January 11, 2014

{Post 1,301} My New FQs

My fabric order from Whittles Fabrics came so quickly.  I got duplicates of six of the prints, but they will all be used eventually.  Here are the 14 unique ones.


Talked with a friend today who is going to be the contractor for our building project.  Very excited about designing and decorating a new sewing room.  Not so thrilled about boxing it all up during the construction.  But it is an opportunity to purge and organize, right?

I will be visiting my sister's family in Ohio for a couple weeks at the end of the month.  She is expecting her 11th baby.  So exciting.  I am driving up with my parents (about 12 hours) and flying back.  I don't know if I will have wifi at her house.  If you don't hear from me, I don't.

We are so blessed.  I am sitting in the hospital with a friend who was in a bad car accident yesterday AM.  He is my oldest son's age.  I came in so his wife could get out of here for a few hours.  He is lethargic, confused, and mostly sleeping; it is draining to just sit and wait.  He is stable and they expect a full recovery.  He has a concussion that is pretty severe.




1 comment:

julieQ said...

Pretty fabrics! How kind of you to go and stay at the hospital....unresponsive does not sound good!