Last night I became aware of e-patterns that were $1 each, so I took a look. I had tremendous self-control and only ordered 3. One was for a cell phone pouch. I have lost my phone in my tote bag countless times. I'll be digging frantically for it when someone is calling, only to find it after the call has gone to voice mail.
I didn't have elastic thread or even a snap to finish this. My phone is in it in the picture. It is supposed to fasten over one of the handles on the tote bag. My phone fits rather snugly, but that's OK. At least it won't go shooting out like a rocket. I will get some elastic thread on my next trip out.
This is a project that I hope is ready by Sunday. It was a picture of a bouquet of flowers. It's 16" x 20". The glass is behind the paint box.
The frame has lovely detail. I have admired the chalkboard art around and about. I have resisted up until now. I painted the glass that came with the picture with black Rustoleum chalkboard paint. The second picture shows the frame up close.