Monday, September 3, 2012

{Post 1,048} New Light Up & Working


Our old light had two 25-watt bulbs.  The new one has two 60-watt bulbs.  Know watt that means?  Now I can really see the dirt on the carpet going downstairs!!


OLD:




NEW:



Can you see the difference in how much light is cast on the walls around the light??  Don't expect a carpet picture any time soon.  ;)

I was planning on starting the quilting on my Feels Like Fall quilt in the AM, but DH just dropped a bomb on me:  we are starting school TOMORROW instead of Monday.  Serious decrease in quilting time!

~Joan

3 comments:

Mad about Craft said...

If it is any consolation I have a very mucky stair carpet too!

Christina said...

Love the new light! I need one in my hallway/stairway too :)

Christina said...

Love the new light! We need a new light in our hallway/stairway too.