Thursday, July 26, 2012

{Post 1,019} Center Possibly Finished

I am going to let this one marinate for a while.  Meanwhile I am getting the measurements on here.  The quilt top measures 68-1/2" square now.  The pattern shows another 2" border then a larger border of the same print as the squares.


The pattern does not have a pillow tuck, so I'd have to make pillow shams as well.  


My decision is whether to quilt it like it is and use it for a throw or add the other borders and use it for my bed.  I am leaning towards the bed quilt, but then I'd have to make curtains as well :(


The quilt top goes out to the scrappy green border.




I found a few HSTs in my spare parts drawer, so I threw those into the mix.  The pattern called for 3-1/2" squares, but that was what my HSTs measured--is that fate or what?


I got border, binding, and backing fabric for my secret project last night, so I'll work on that in the meantime.


I really would only need to make curtains to go with this quilt, so I might do it.


~Joan

1 comment:

Granny Anne said...

I really like the colors you picked for this one. I also like how the stars stand out.