Wednesday, November 23, 2011

{Post #853} Photo Shoot of Seeds of Kindness


Well, here it is.  The final pictures of my Seeds of Kindness quilt.  The sun/shadows made it difficult to get a fantastic picture, but these are acceptable.  The second one shows the quiltiness after washing and drying.  It's a keeper!!  There are 525 apple core shapes with only a few repeats.

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday.  Remember to Whom one owes gratitude.  So thankful for my heavenly Father and the many blessings He has bestowed on me.

~Joan

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous! One of my favorites!

Me and My Stitches said...

Love it!!

Patty said...

Beautiful quilt!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Suzy said...

Amazing! :o)

Susan said...

WOW!! What a beautiful quilt! I love apple core quilts but I don't think I have the patience to make one. You deserve lots of applause for this one Joan :o)

Leeanne said...

look at that lovely quilt!
I can see why you are keeping it and not giving it to me!
Happy Thanksgiving to you, although this is something we don't celebrate here in New Zealand, I think we should.There is so much to be thankful for.

Michelle said...

Your Seeds of Kindness quilt turned out beautiful. I was fun watching it come together from the very first pieces. You should be happy with such a great accomplishment!

Raewyn said...

I love it!! This is on my list of quilts to make - yours has turned out just beautiful!