Tuesday, August 30, 2011

{Post #791} Monday Design Wall


Just a quick post before I get started on my chores for today.  This is my design wall from last night.  You can see all 4 of my projects made from the left over Past and Present blocks

On the top left is my little log cabin blocks set with some scrappy stars.  I saw this picture and thought it would make a great living room wall quilt instead of all LC blocks.  The star blocks are not identical, but it's the same idea with the layout.  Do you like it?

~Joan

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Love them all - especially the log cabin one. The candle mats are really cute. The red one has an interesting setting.

Michelle said...

You've been busy! Love the log cabin and stars!

Elisabeth Parker said...

I like everything you make. And I like you :D <3 E

MARCIE said...

Really darling little projects! I love broken dishes! Can't believe you are getting a grip on Christmas already!

Anonymous said...

'luv it!!
What's not to love about Log Cabin??
Hugs
Audrey

Anonymous said...

I am just loving the log cabin/stars design more and more. It really temps me to take out my scraps and thinner strips to make an entire quilt like that!