Saturday, June 11, 2011

Do You See What I See?

Do you see the new blocks in this picture?  I made my initials (JVP) in the wonky letter style and framed them.  Then I sewed the 3 blocks together so they wouldn't get separated.  Ever.

Do you think it's tacky to put my own initials in this quilt?

The bottom left block is a little leftover 4-1/2" block from this runner.  Another one made in 2008.  I made that one incorrectly.  I don't have any more "real" quilt blocks that will be showing up in here, so the few will have to be evenly spaced since they're so attention getting.

Sewing some more blocks this AM...sewing is sew relaxing for me, and heaven knows I need it right now.

~Joan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not tacky. there are not a whole lot of rules in scrap quilting!

Ruth said...

No! Not tacky at all! I love it and it's just another "label" which will not come off accidently.

julieQ said...

What an awesome quilt!! I love that you are using crumbs, it is so fun!

Leeanne said...

What fun!