Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Blog and Finished Quilt

I have another blog.  It is by invitation only.  It is for secret projects I am working on.  If you want to see it, send me an email at whistlersmother10@carolina.rr.com, and I'll send you the link.

Here is a project I finished a couple days ago.  It is about 80" square.  The second and third pictures are close-ups. 

After the projects are finished and presented to their new owners, I'll post them here as finished. 

This one is being delivered on Friday of this week, but I don't think the recipient reads my blog.  At least I hope not anyway.




~Joan

1 comment:

Pat S. said...

Really pretty quilt Joan. I really need to add more of those brighter blues to my stash. It's not my favorite color, but my how it makes the quilt sing!