Sunday, July 11, 2010

Family Reunion

Had our family reunion yesterday. My sister is pregnant with her tenth child. Her baby was asleep in the house for the picture. This is just my parents, my uncle's family, my cousin's family, my sister's family, and my family. There were 27 of us.

We cooked all AM and cleaned up all afternoon, but it was a fun day of catching up.



I would be remiss if I did not add that my sister and I won the balloon toss against ALL the children (those young whippersnappers). Whoo-hoo!! We are both a bit competetive, so it is a very good thing we won. We lost because we could not throw the balloon all that way the last time, not because it could not be caught!!


Me, making the next-to-the-last successful catch!! I fully expected the ballon to burst and soak me, but I could not stop smiling!


~Joan

No comments: