Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Is This Baby Quilt Finished?

I am not digging these blocks. I don't believe I've ever typed that word--digging--before today...at least used in that sense. Not being one to waste, I am making them into a small baby quilt. This will be about 30" square (once the blocks are sewn together). I will add some kind of outer border.

Maybe they should go on point? I don't want to make too many more of them, but will if necessary. I think I'll try an on-point setting tomorrow. The day is done...gone the sun...and all that.

~Joan

3 comments:

momtofatdogs said...

How about sashing? It's busy & has a lot of movement. I like it as a baby quilt. Maybe ONE more row?

Sam

Leeanne said...

How about having a sashing in between each block of say a navy and a corner stone in maybe a mustard or deep red?Just small like 1 1/2" sashing.......Just a thought that might help you "dig" the blocks!

Jeanne said...

I was thinking 'sashing', too. I'd also like to see the blocks on point.