Saturday, September 24, 2022

{Post 1,767} Weekly Update

 

I have already forgotten about posting weekly. I wonder what my readers do for extra-curricular activities? Besides cooking, cleaning, and sleeping, here are some of mine:

Church services

Babysitting

Public school assistance

Teaching sewing and/or quilting to folks

Making meals for needy from church

Quilting for guild charity quilts

Decorating for holidays

Having college over at least once a week

Sewing as much as possible…

I have numerous customer quilts as well as some of my own to quilt. I love every minute of it. With the holidays coming, I’m sure more quilt tops will be coming in.

Here are a few pictures from the week. Two different customer quilts. The black one is an antique.





Here are some quilts of mine I want to sell. If you’re interested, send me a message.






We have extra choir practice tomorrow, then we are having a college student who is new to our church over for lunch, laundry, and laughter (hopefully). I usually ask the students what they want me to cook, and this one picked ALL my favorites…seriously—my favorite meal!! Are you curious? Blackberry cobbler and vanilla ice cream (most important first), Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans. I made the Salisbury steak, gravy, and mushrooms tonight. I cook them on a George Foreman contact grill and put it all in a crock pot. It won’t take long to heat them up tomorrow.




No comments: