Sunday, January 23, 2022

{Post 1,756} Send Me Your Scraps

There is a new book in my Kindle library called “Leave No Scrap Behind”. It is the theme of my quilting life. I am making the quilt called “Remainders”. I saw Jo from Jo’s Country Junction made it. Here is hers…



The quilt needs 720 3” square blocks. I made all the ones I have finished from the triangles cut off 2-1/2” wide strips when I make binding. I have been putting them all in a plastic canister. I pulled out all the cream,  brown (every shade from paper bag to dark chocolate) and ever shade of blue from teal/aqua/turquoise to navy. If you have some of this size triangle (they all actually vary a little in size), I would love to have your cast-offs. Let me make them into something beautiful! Email me for my mailing address. 






2 comments:

Paulette said...

Do you only want shades of blue or brown? Or would you like other colors as well?

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That is a pretty quilt. I love working with scraps too - I have a hard time throwing away even the smallest bits.