Tuesday, March 27, 2018

{Post 1,584} Another New Project

Maybe it’s just me, but I go through spells where I start a bunch of new quilts all in a relatively short time.

Here is one I started today. It is from Bonnie Hunter’s book, Scraps and Shirttails. It’s called Cactus Patch and finishes at 83" x 92". I might make it a tad longer for a twin bed.

Here is the one block I have finished as well as the pattern for the whole thing.


I’m not loving the light greenish triangles in my block, but I’m currently addicted to string blocks.

3 comments:

julieQ said...

That is super cool...love those plaids!!

Teresa said...

Good luck with the project. Strings are fun.
I don't see any green in your block.

Elaine Adair said...

I seem to have trouble leaving your page with so many stunning quilts. The Cactus Path is wonderful!! Plaid border makes it even better. You are going to town with successful projects. This one is so ... friendly and humble. I LOVE them all. Elaine Adair