Monday, May 8, 2017

{Post 1,539} 48/80 of the Way to the Center Being Finished!

I am loving the piecing of these blocks. And I *might* have bought 9 more shirts at Salvation Army this past Thursday!! I didn't really NEED any, but wanted a few more "neutrals".

I had my grandson (age 2) Friday through Sunday. My daughter and her boyfriend are staying at their local college for a module, which is a semester's worth of class in a week this week with the cafeteria not being in operation (that means I am sending them lunch and making supper every night). 

At church last night, just as we were leaving, I saw a couple and their son, Parker, coming across the parking lot. They moved away from here 4 years ago. Unbeknownst to me, they were in town to do repairs on a house they own. They live in Indiana. After chatting for like 20 seconds, I invited them for supper last night and to stay at the Parker B & B. They will be staying tonight, too. That is all meant to explain why I have not been sewing these past few days. I love helping people any way I can. We have enjoyed catching up. And what's not to love about their son, who shares our name??

No comments: