Tuesday, March 28, 2017

{Post 1,530} Deboning and Planning

I have some new-to-use-for-quilting shirts on my pressing station.  They have been washed and dried. When I start "deboning" them, I plan to cut pieces for my next shirt quilt at the same time.  


Most of the quilts were purchased at a Salvation Army thrift store when the tags were 50 cents to 75 cents. I got a couple from the trash can in my laundry room.  My son threw them away. What is ironic is that I originally purchased them for quilts, he commandeered them for his wardrobe, then pitched them when they got a little hole or whatever. Good thing I take out the laundry room trash, eh?

Here is my plan for the next quilt.  I am stealing Julie K's plan from her Bear's Paw quilt. This is my official plan on a 4 x 6 card.


No comments: