Friday, November 18, 2016

{Post 1,525} Quick Catchup


If you're anything like me, you have those quilts that haunt you until you make one.  One of those for me is Scrappy Mountains Majesty from quiltville.com.  Below are my first blocks.


This is Bonnie Hunter's quilt below.  Love it.


And JUST that fast, my finished quilt top is below.  In truth, I started the blocks October 10 and took the picture below on October 25.  That does not seem possible, but those are the dates on my pictures!!


We are having guests from tomorrow until the week after Thanksgiving, holiday preparations, customer quilts to work on, etc. So no hurry in getting this one finished.

Tomorrow I will share another quick finish.


2 comments:

Ruth said...

Another gorgeous quilt! I have never made one of these, but I really like the look of them. It looks like you used mens shirts. I have a whole bin full of shirts or scraps of them and want to make another shirt quilt for my youngest GS. When I get one made for him I will give one to him and one to his brother (which is already finished). When, I don't know!

Ruth said...

I just looked at Bonnie's instructions for this quilt and was surprised at how it is made! Wow! It looks a lot easier than I thought!