The top picture is one I took at home last night. It's time to start putting the blocks together. I had to see where I wanted them. Unfortunately, after sewing on the way here, I realized I need many more foundations. It seemed like I got a lot of sewing done. If you compare the pictures, it wasn't really that much. I did forget to put something in the finished picture. The block in the top picture (blue block in the center in the bottom row) has all of the cream patterns round sewn onto it. I am nearly out of hexagon foundations, so I sewed some diamonds on so I could remove and reuse the hexagons. Now I'm nearly out of diamonds (and out of green fabric I brought for the trip).
My friend drove all 12 hours up here. It was a rather uneventful trip. Thank God.