Here is the back of my last mini (for now!):
Here is its front. I found a bag of HST and put them to use way back for a mini.
Here it is hanging out with friends.
I used something I got at Lowe's called wire tacks for hanging them. I just tapped them with a hammer right through the top corners of the quilt right inside the binding. Hardly noticeable, but very sturdy.
I have fabric to recover the ironing board and to make a curtain to hang down in front there.
These days it seems to take me forever to get anything done. I don't know how I took care of a husband and 8 children for all the years that that happened.
There is one more suit jacket for me to hem the sleeves, and then I will be finished with those 8 suits. They've been haunting me for months now. Another "friend" asked me to repair a comforter she uses on her bed. It's store bought, silky fabric. It has shredded along a seam. I think hand-sewing the edges back together after taking it up a bit to get to usable fabric will do it. But that's all hand sewing and very meticulous work.
Going to do that last suit today, then move on to other things. Enjoy your day!