Wednesday, December 4, 2013

{Post 1,290} Quilt Finished ~ Buckeye Queen


Here is Buckeye Queen.  I like this sooo much.  It's a large throw size.  I made it for a friend who has been such an encouragement to me.  Hope she likes it!  It's washed and dried and ready for delivery.

In honor of the quilt, I made buckeyes this AM.  They are peanut butter, confectioner's sugar and graham cracker crumbs mixed then shaped and frozen, then dipped in milk chocolate.  What's not to like?


Since I was going to be in the kitchen so long, I made a couple batches of these as well.




3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Wonderful quilt, Joan!! If she doesn't appreciate, I will even pay postage. : )

Gypsy Quilter said...

Would you mind sharing the buckeye recipe? Sounds like the perfect Xmas gift.

regan said...

Such a pretty quilt! I love it! And those buckeyes and pretzel treats look so yummy! Mmmmm!