Tuesday, September 3, 2013

{Post 1,251} Three Rows Together

Here is a picture with a correction made as well as the top 3 rows sewn together.

I had the orientation of the 4-patches wrong.  I figured it didn't matter as long as they were all the same.  But I switched them before sewing.

Can you see the difference?  Here's before and after:



In the top picture, there is a dark line of squares down the center of each pieced diagonal row.  In the bottom, there is a light string of squares.  Not very different, but I figured I better go with the original pattern.


2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Yes, I see the difference. There is a more defined diagonal line created by the dark squares in the 4-patches in the top photo.
A nice scrappy design.

Michelle said...

Hmmm...I do see the difference and can't tell which I like better! Oh, and I admit I ordered the book on Amazon. Darn that free shipping. LOL Looks like more 2" leader/enders in my future!