Tuesday, January 1, 2013

{Post 1,103} 2012 Recap


No pictures in this post, just a recap of 2012 projects for my own curiosity's sake.

This year I made 45 quilted items.  

28 were gifts.
1 has no home yet.
2 were made to sell.
14 were for my own family here at the Parker Ranchero.  

Of the 14 things I made for us, 3 of them were my "Count On It" twelve-inch square calendar blocks.  Three were sets of pillow shams.  One was my shower curtain.  Two were hand quilted (Grandmother's Flower Garden wallhanging and Hearts and Gizzards bed quilts).

I was surprised at all the gifts I made.  I've been a busy bee in that department at least!

It's been a while since I've had some good, long sewing time.  I look forward to that soon.  I need to do a deep clean of my cutting table and sewing table.  They both runneth over with scraps.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow...that is quite a list! You should be proud of all you have accomplished!

Ruth said...

You had a very productive year! I'm not surprised at all, though. I want to make a shower curtain for my guest bathroom. Did you quilt yours? I can probably find the post about it as I remember you doing it. I need to make a list of goals for 2013. Deep cleaning my whole house should be on it, except I was thinking of quilting goals. There is so much to do and not enough time to do it all!