Monday, July 11, 2011

{post 747} and Pics From One!!

Just got back last night from Florida.  We had an amazing trip.  The drive down was great.  I flew home...the girls will drive home Wednesday. 

Flying...love it and hate it.  Time of travel--great.  Noise and panicky feeling--not so great.

The view from my seat.  See the huge engine to the left?  It was bad because it was so loud!!  I was very sensitive to every little change in noise.  Fortunately, I had the foresight to bring some earbuds for my iPod...a little Relaxing Pachelbel on the highest volume setting does wonders for the nerves :)


A little lower...see the river running vertically through the picture?


Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home!  This last pic was from a little higher than the first two pics.  Remind anyone of quilt batting?

No comments: