Monday, February 28, 2011

Updated Bathroom and Checkerboard

 















We had a new shower/tub put in our main upstairs bathroom over the past couple of weeks.  At times I thought it would never be finished.  But lo, and behold!  Old wall color on the left (cashmere white) and my new bold bluish/green (mostly bluish) that I cannot recall the name of.  I like the new color a lot.  Couldn't take the painter's tape off yet.  My DH also installed the shower head since the picture.

Check out my secret blog for some sewing pics.  I'm making this from the leftovers.  I think it will end up being a square table topper for my RED kitchen, but time will tell.  In the meantime, check out my other blog (email me for the addy if you want).  Here is where I got my inspiration.


~Joan

2 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Love the new blue walls. And hey, that red and white looks very familiar . . LOL.

Teresa said...

Blue is a pretty color for walls. Congrats on the redo - always lifts my spirits to freshen things up.