Friday, December 25, 2009

Picture of Frustration

This is the back of my quilt from last night. Houston, we have a problem. The tension was off...w-a-y off. I persevered. I adjusted. I rethreaded. Tonight I finished the outer part of James's quilt. Tomorrow my goal is to quilt the part with the hand-written sentiments. If I can get the binding on as well, all of us girls should all be able to pitch in and hand stitch the binding to the back so he can take it back to college next week.

Good night!



momtofatdogs said...

No comfort, I am sure, but the exact same thing happened to me a few weeks ago! it took me over 2 hours to frog stitch it. I was SO frustrated. But...once I got it right, it hummed along just fine and didn't do that nasty stuff ont he back. My issue ended up being that the thread in the bobbin was not fed through the little "finger" & then through the little pigtail.....I don't know how it even stitched one inch, much less the whole top of the border.....


Anonymous said...

"OK.Stand by XIII. We are looking at it". (!!!!)

Audrey said...

That was, of course, my DH!!