Saturday, September 19, 2009

Coupon Craziness



Not sure why the pic is small...the savings sure weren't!! Except for the Air Wick I-motions in the back, everything on the right is from Harris Teeter. My grand total for a bag of frozen chicken tenderloins, 6 Green Giant boxed veggies, 3 lb. bag of rice, Chex Mix, 2 Fiber One muffin mices, French's W sauce, Betty Crocker frosting tub, 3 50 feet Reynolds Wraps, Wacky Mac noodles, 3 large Sweet Sue chicken & dumplings, 2 baking powders, and 2 12-count Pop Tarts...$3.03. Then I got a $3 off my next order catalina!! Whoo-hoo! SCORE!! Fun and amazing trip!

The I-motions were $12.50 each, BOGOF at Food Lion. I had Qs for $6, making them 25 cents each!! The Glade candle was free, and the cheese, frozen chicken, and sour cream were all heavily discounted thanks to the FLIPs.

~Joan

2 comments:

momtofatdogs said...

YOU are my hero when it comes to coupons & shopping. I do not have the patience to do it. It is so inspiring to know that it CAN bve done.

Sam

~Joan said...

We spend a small fortune on everything else. It's rewarding to think that I'm keeping our daily living expenses low for food and other consumables.