Sunday, May 4, 2008

This Is Me--With Longer Hair & Glasses


This past Friday night my daughter Emily and I helped a friend with her son's college graduation reception. She planned and bought the food and punch ingredients. We baked all the things that needed baked and set up everything at her house while they were at the graduation ceremony.

I have been to her home many times. My daughter and I were only there about 30 minutes when I said, "I'm allergic to something here." It just got worse as the evening went on. Friday night and last night were a tie for the 2 most miserable nights in my life. So exhausted, but I couldn't sleep because I couldn't breathe through my nose. For the little bit of time I could, the sore throat and headache pain was overwhelming. So you probably won't hear from my for a while. I hope to be among the living soon.

~Joan

4 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

Oh dear, please get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Please take care of yourself and get well quick. There is a really ugly upper respiratory gunk going around. Hope it isn't that...UGLY. Pamper yourself as best you can.

Katie said...

Oh my! I hope you find out what it is. And....feel better soon!

DIANE HILTON said...

I will say a prayer for you..Your blog really makes my day...I look forward to reading all about you and your household...
Try only home remedies for a few days...then if not any improvement, go to the doctor..Many people have developed pneumonia...and you don't need that..
Take care and GET WELL SOON!!!
Diane
hope to hear from you soon