Saturday, April 26, 2008

Seeds of Kindness 4-26


Above is my Seeds of Kindness thus far. The bottom picture has a close-up of the "famous" Thimbleberries apple print. I would love to get enough of that for the back. Wouldn't that be neat?

If you're a new reader, you can click here and here for the story of my Seeds of Kindness charm quilt. The name was changed to protect the innocent!

If you want to contribute fabrics, I am using only non-cream Thimbleberries. New or vintage--either is fine. A 4" x 5" rectangle will be just right for one charm. I will send you back cream Thimbleberries (one large piece of several smaller ones) equal to what you send me. Be a part of history!

~Joan

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Do you have any of the 2008 Club fabrics yet? I'm making shop samples, so I've got scraps left over of most of 'em! :) I'd be happy to send what I can if you'd like.